- Refresh your browser page
Restart your web browser and only have one tab open. This will fix many issues.
We recommend Google Chrome browser for the best viewing experience. Download Google Chrome Here
My video is stuttering and stalling:
- Check that your download speed, recommended 1 Mbps
Test your internet download speed here: Internet Speed Download Test
- If below the recommended speed:
- If you are on WiFi, switch to hard wire connection.
- Disconnect all other devices from the network.
- If none of the previous suggestions work, restart all of your network devices (modem, router, switch, etc.).
My audio is stuttering and stalling:
This happens when your internet is having issues and the audio gets "out-of-sync".
Refreshing your browser sometimes fixes it, but often the browser needs to be restarted completely.
This problem is a known bug with ALL Apple devices when live streaming.
Problem getting past the login page:
This happens on some smart tv web browsers, try another browser or device.
- This can also happen with the Safari browser, please try another browser like Google Chrome. Download Google Chrome Here
How do I Reset my Cleeng password:
How do I access my Cleeng account:
Need more help?
Fill out the support form below and click the "Contact Support" button, this is the quickest response. We do not monitor Facebook, Twitter, and other places, so please use the form.